Distributed current estimates using cortical orientation constraints
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2006
How to Cite
Lin, F.-H., Belliveau, J. W., Dale, A. M. and Hämäläinen, M. S. (2006), Distributed current estimates using cortical orientation constraints. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20155
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HD040712, R01 NS037462, P41 RR14075, 1R21EB004965-01
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Institute (MIND)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!