Repetition-induced changes in BOLD response reflect accumulation of neural activity
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January 2006
How to Cite
James, T. W. and Gauthier, I. (2006), Repetition-induced changes in BOLD response reflect accumulation of neural activity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20165
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- James S. McDonnell Foundation (JSMF)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research CIHR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!