Method for multimodal analysis of independent source differences in schizophrenia: Combining gray matter structural and auditory oddball functional data
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 47–62, January 2006
How to Cite
Calhoun, V.D., Adali, T., Giuliani, N.R., Pekar, J.J., Kiehl, K.A. and Pearlson, G.D. (2006), Method for multimodal analysis of independent source differences in schizophrenia: Combining gray matter structural and auditory oddball functional data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 47–62. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20166
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 EB 000840-01, 5 R01 MH43775-08, 5 R01 MH43775-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!