Neural substrates for functionally discriminating self-face from personally familiar faces
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 91–98, February 2006
How to Cite
Platek, S. M., Loughead, J. W., Gur, R. C., Busch, S., Ruparel, K., Phend, N., Panyavin, I. S. and Langleben, D. D. (2006), Neural substrates for functionally discriminating self-face from personally familiar faces. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20168
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2004
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: T32 MH19112, RO1-MH60722, DAAD-19-03-1-0043, NIDA DAO15746-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!