Ventral–striatal/nucleus–accumbens sensitivity to prediction errors during classification learning
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 306–313, April 2006
How to Cite
Rodriguez, P. F., Aron, A.R. and Poldrack, R.A. (2006), Ventral–striatal/nucleus–accumbens sensitivity to prediction errors during classification learning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 306–313. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20186
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2005
- Alafi Family Foundation
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: BCS-0223843
- Whitehall Foundation. Grant Number: 2003-08-41-APL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!