Brain areas involved in medial temporal lobe seizures: A principal component analysis of ictal SPECT data
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 520–534, June 2006
How to Cite
Weder, B. J., Schindler, K., Loher, T. J., Wiest, R., Wissmeyer, M., Ritter, P., Lovblad, K., Donati, F. and Missimer, J. (2006), Brain areas involved in medial temporal lobe seizures: A principal component analysis of ictal SPECT data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 520–534. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20196
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2004
- Swiss National Foundation (Schweizerischer Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung). Grant Number: 31-55298.98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!