Identifying human parieto-insular vestibular cortex using fMRI and cytoarchitectonic mapping
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 611–621, July 2006
How to Cite
Eickhoff, S. B., Weiss, P. H., Amunts, K., Fink, G. R. and Zilles, K. (2006), Identifying human parieto-insular vestibular cortex using fMRI and cytoarchitectonic mapping. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 611–621. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20205
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2005
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- National Cancer Centre
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KFO-112
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!