Anatomical changes in the emerging adult brain: A voxel-based morphometry study
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 766–777, September 2006
How to Cite
Bennett, C. M. and Baird, A. A. (2006), Anatomical changes in the emerging adult brain: A voxel-based morphometry study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 766–777. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20218
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
- NICHD. Grant Number: R03 HD45742-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!