A systematic review and quantitative appraisal of fMRI studies of verbal fluency: Role of the left inferior frontal gyrus
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 799–810, October 2006
How to Cite
Costafreda, S. G., Fu, C. H.Y., Lee, L., Everitt, B., Brammer, M. J. and David, A. S. (2006), A systematic review and quantitative appraisal of fMRI studies of verbal fluency: Role of the left inferior frontal gyrus. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 799–810. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20221
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2005
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- Wellcome Trust (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!