Functional segregation of cortical language areas by sentence repetition
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 360–371, May 2006
How to Cite
Dehaene-Lambertz, G., Dehaene, S., Anton, J.-L., Campagne, A., Ciuciu, P., Dehaene, G. P., Denghien, I., Jobert, A., LeBihan, D., Sigman, M., Pallier, C. and Poline, J.-B. (2006), Functional segregation of cortical language areas by sentence repetition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 27: 360–371. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20250
- Issue online: 13 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
- McDonnell Foundation and IFR49. Grant Number: BioMed PSS*1046, “Imaging of Language Functions in the Brain”
- Human Frontiers Fellowship
- European program NEST-2003-Path-3 “What it means to be human.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!