Separate brain regions code for salience vs. valence during reward prediction in humans
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 294–302, April 2007
How to Cite
Jensen, J., Smith, A. J., Willeit, M., Crawley, A. P., Mikulis, D. J., Vitcu, I. and Kapur, S. (2007), Separate brain regions code for salience vs. valence during reward prediction in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20274
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2005
- CRC chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!