fMRI changes in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients complaining of fatigue after IFNβ-1a injection
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 373–382, May 2007
How to Cite
Rocca, M. A., Agosta, F., Colombo, B., Mezzapesa, D. M., Falini, A., Comi, G. and Filippi, M. (2007), fMRI changes in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients complaining of fatigue after IFNβ-1a injection. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 373–382. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20279
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2005
- Federazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla (FISM). Grant Number: FISM/2002/R/28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!