Spatiotemporal cortical dynamics underlying abstract and concrete word reading
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 355–362, April 2007
How to Cite
Dhond, R. P., Witzel, T., Dale, A. M. and Halgren, E. (2007), Spatiotemporal cortical dynamics underlying abstract and concrete word reading. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20282
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- USPHS, the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS18741, NS44623
- the Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Institute
- the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41RR14075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!