Abnormal activation of the social brain during face perception in autism
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 441–449, May 2007
How to Cite
Hadjikhani, N., Joseph, R. M., Snyder, J. and Tager-Flusberg, H. (2007), Abnormal activation of the social brain during face perception in autism. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 441–449. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20283
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 NS44824-01, K01 MH073944-01, U19 DC 03610
- NICHD: The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development/NIDCD: The National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders-funded Collaborative Programs of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!