Compensatory activations in patients with multiple sclerosis during preserved performance on the auditory N-back task
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 424–430, May 2007
How to Cite
Forn, C., Barros-Loscertales, A., Escudero, J., Benlloch, V., Campos, S., Antònia Parcet, M. and Ávila, C. (2007), Compensatory activations in patients with multiple sclerosis during preserved performance on the auditory N-back task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 424–430. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20284
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- Shering Lab
- the Spanish Ministry of Public Health. Grant Number: PI021756
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!