Involvement of the left anterior insula and frontopolar gyrus in odor discrimination
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 363–372, May 2007
How to Cite
Plailly, J., Radnovich, A. J., Sabri, M., Royet, J.-P. and Kareken, D. A. (2007), Involvement of the left anterior insula and frontopolar gyrus in odor discrimination. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 363–372. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20290
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2005
- EURODOC doctoral grant (Région Rhône-Alpes)
- The 21st Century Indiana Center of Excellence in Biomedical Imaging (State of Indiana)
- Indiana Genomics Initiative
- Indiana University Biomedical Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!