Cortical brain responses during passive nonpainful median nerve stimulation at low frequencies (0.5–4 Hz): An fMRI study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 645–653, July 2007
How to Cite
Ferretti, A., Babiloni, C., Arienzo, D., Del Gratta, C., Rossini, P. M., Tartaro, A. and Romani, G. L. (2007), Cortical brain responses during passive nonpainful median nerve stimulation at low frequencies (0.5–4 Hz): An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 645–653. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20292
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
- Italian Ministry of Research to the Center of Excellence on Aging of the University G. D'Annunzio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!