Effect of corpus callosum damage on ipsilateral motor activation in patients with multiple sclerosis: A functional and anatomical study
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 636–644, July 2007
How to Cite
Lenzi, D., Conte, A., Mainero, C., Frasca, V., Fubelli, F., Totaro, P., Caramia, F., Inghilleri, M., Pozzilli, C. and Pantano, P. (2007), Effect of corpus callosum damage on ipsilateral motor activation in patients with multiple sclerosis: A functional and anatomical study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 636–644. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20305
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!