Software available for free download from: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/psychology/tor/
Validity and power in hemodynamic response modeling: A comparison study and a new approach†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 764–784, August 2007
How to Cite
Lindquist, M. A. and Wager, T. D. (2007), Validity and power in hemodynamic response modeling: A comparison study and a new approach. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 764–784. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20310
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!