Effect of the number of response alternatives on brain activity in response selection
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 950–958, October 2007
How to Cite
Woo, S.-H. and Lee, K.-M. (2007), Effect of the number of response alternatives on brain activity in response selection. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 950–958. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20317
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2006
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-042-H00025
- Brain Research Center. Grant Number: M103KV010021-05K2201-02110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!