Altered functional connectivity in early Alzheimer's disease: A resting-state fMRI study
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 967–978, October 2007
How to Cite
Wang, K., Liang, M., Wang, L., Tian, L., Zhang, X., Li, K. and Jiang, T. (2007), Altered functional connectivity in early Alzheimer's disease: A resting-state fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 967–978. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20324
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30425004, 60121302
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program (973). Grant Number: 2003CB716100
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!