Altered functional connectivity in early Alzheimer's disease: A resting-state fMRI study
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 967–978, October 2007
How to Cite
Wang, K., Liang, M., Wang, L., Tian, L., Zhang, X., Li, K. and Jiang, T. (2007), Altered functional connectivity in early Alzheimer's disease: A resting-state fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 967–978. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20324
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30425004, 60121302
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program (973). Grant Number: 2003CB716100
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1065-9471/suppmat.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.