‘Prefrontal’ cognitive performance of healthy subjects positively correlates with cerebral FDOPA influx: An exploratory [18F]-fluoro-L-DOPA-PET investigation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 931–939, October 2007
How to Cite
Vernaleken, I., Buchholz, H.-G., Kumakura, Y., Siessmeier, T., Stoeter, P., Bartenstein, P., Cumming, P. and Gründer, G. (2007), ‘Prefrontal’ cognitive performance of healthy subjects positively correlates with cerebral FDOPA influx: An exploratory [18F]-fluoro-L-DOPA-PET investigation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 931–939. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20325
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2006
- National Science Foundation (Denmark)
- Research Fund of the University of Mainz
- state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!