Object identification and lexical/semantic access in children: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study of word-picture matching
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1060–1074, October 2007
How to Cite
Schmithorst, V. J., Holland, S. K. and Plante, E. (2007), Object identification and lexical/semantic access in children: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study of word-picture matching. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 1060–1074. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20328
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2005
- U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01-HD38578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!