Neural characteristics of successful and less successful speech and word learning in adults
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 995–1006, October 2007
How to Cite
Wong, P. C.M., Perrachione, T. K. and Parrish, T. B. (2007), Neural characteristics of successful and less successful speech and word learning in adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 995–1006. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20330
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2006
- Northwestern University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD051827, DC007468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!