Part of this study was presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, October 23–27, 2004, San Diego, USA.
FMRI activations of amygdala, cingulate cortex, and auditory cortex by infant laughing and crying†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1007–1022, October 2007
How to Cite
Sander, K., Frome, Y. and Scheich, H. (2007), FMRI activations of amygdala, cingulate cortex, and auditory cortex by infant laughing and crying. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 1007–1022. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20333
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!