Bayesian inverse analysis of neuromagnetic data using cortically constrained multiple dipoles
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 979–994, October 2007
How to Cite
Auranen, T., Nummenmaa, A., Hämäläinen, M. S., Jääskeläinen, I. P., Lampinen, J., Vehtari, A. and Sams, M. (2007), Bayesian inverse analysis of neuromagnetic data using cortically constrained multiple dipoles. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 979–994. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20334
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2006
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 200521, 206368, 202871
- Tekniikan edistämissäätiö (Foundation for Technological Advancement)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!