Phase lag index: Assessment of functional connectivity from multi channel EEG and MEG with diminished bias from common sources
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1178–1193, November 2007
How to Cite
Stam, C. J., Nolte, G. and Daffertshofer, A. (2007), Phase lag index: Assessment of functional connectivity from multi channel EEG and MEG with diminished bias from common sources. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 1178–1193. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20346
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- Dutch Science Foundation (NWO). Grant Number: 52-04-344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!