Linear age-correlated functional development of right inferior fronto-striato-cerebellar networks during response inhibition and anterior cingulate during error-related processes
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1163–1177, November 2007
How to Cite
Rubia, K., Smith, A. B., Taylor, E. and Brammer, M. (2007), Linear age-correlated functional development of right inferior fronto-striato-cerebellar networks during response inhibition and anterior cingulate during error-related processes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 1163–1177. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20347
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G9900839
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 053272/Z/98/Z/JRS/JP/JAT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!