Ventral visual cortex in humans: Cytoarchitectonic mapping of two extrastriate areas
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1045–1059, October 2007
How to Cite
Rottschy, C., Eickhoff, S. B., Schleicher, A., Mohlberg, H., Kujovic, M., Zilles, K. and Amunts, K. (2007), Ventral visual cortex in humans: Cytoarchitectonic mapping of two extrastriate areas. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 1045–1059. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20348
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health, of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, of Drug Abuse
- National Cancer Centre
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (KFO-112)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!