Transcranial magnetic stimulation and the challenge of coil placement: A comparison of conventional and stereotaxic neuronavigational strategies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 82–96, January 2008
How to Cite
Sparing, R., Buelte, D., Meister, I. G., Pauš, T. and Fink, G. R. (2008), Transcranial magnetic stimulation and the challenge of coil placement: A comparison of conventional and stereotaxic neuronavigational strategies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 82–96. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20360
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- Bundesministerium fuer Bildung und Forschung (BMBF, Brain Imaging Center West [BICW-II])
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!