Biphasic hemodynamic responses influence deactivation and may mask activation in block-design fMRI paradigms
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 385–399, April 2008
How to Cite
Meltzer, J. A., Negishi, M. and Constable, R. T. (2008), Biphasic hemodynamic responses influence deactivation and may mask activation in block-design fMRI paradigms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 385–399. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20391
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!