Parts of this review will also be published in Peper JS, Zwiers MP, Boomsma D, Kahn RS, Hulshoff Pol HE: Human brain volume: What's in the genes? In: Kim Y, editor. Handbook of Behavior Genetics. New York: Springer (in press).
Genetic influences on human brain structure: A review of brain imaging studies in twins†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 464–473, June 2007
How to Cite
Peper, J. S., Brouwer, R. M., Boomsma, D. I., Kahn, R. S. and Hulshoff Pol, H. E. (2007), Genetic influences on human brain structure: A review of brain imaging studies in twins. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 464–473. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20398
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2007
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research/Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development VIDI Program. Grant Number: 917.46.370
- Cognition Program. Grant Numbers: 051.02.060, 051.02.061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!