Individual variation in neural correlates of sadness in children: A twin fMRI study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 482–487, June 2007
How to Cite
Côté, C., Beauregard, M., Girard, A., Mensour, B., Mancini-Marïe, A. and Pérusse, D. (2007), Individual variation in neural correlates of sadness in children: A twin fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 482–487. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20400
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada fellowship
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec
- Hôpital Sainte-Justine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!