Primary authors with equal contribution.
Genes, maternal smoking, and the offspring brain and body during adolescence: Design of the Saguenay Youth Study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 502–518, June 2007
How to Cite
Pausova, Z., Paus, T., Abrahamowicz, M., Almerigi, J., Arbour, N., Bernard, M., Gaudet, D., Hanzalek, P., Hamet, P., Evans, A. C., Kramer, M., Laberge, L., Leal, S. M., Leonard, G., Lerner, J., Lerner, R. M., Mathieu, J., Perron, M., Pike, B., Pitiot, A., Richer, L., Séguin, J. R., Syme, C., Toro, R., Tremblay, R. E., Veillette, S. and Watkins, K. (2007), Genes, maternal smoking, and the offspring brain and body during adolescence: Design of the Saguenay Youth Study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 502–518. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20402
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR03655
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!