Primary authors with equal contribution.
Genes, maternal smoking, and the offspring brain and body during adolescence: Design of the Saguenay Youth Study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 502–518, June 2007
How to Cite
Pausova, Z., Paus, T., Abrahamowicz, M., Almerigi, J., Arbour, N., Bernard, M., Gaudet, D., Hanzalek, P., Hamet, P., Evans, A. C., Kramer, M., Laberge, L., Leal, S. M., Leonard, G., Lerner, J., Lerner, R. M., Mathieu, J., Perron, M., Pike, B., Pitiot, A., Richer, L., Séguin, J. R., Syme, C., Toro, R., Tremblay, R. E., Veillette, S. and Watkins, K. (2007), Genes, maternal smoking, and the offspring brain and body during adolescence: Design of the Saguenay Youth Study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 502–518. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20402
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR03655
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1065-9471/suppmat .
|jws-hbm.20402.tbl1.pdf||73K||Exclusion and inclusion criteria|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.