The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Cortical mapping of genotype–phenotype relationships in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 519–532, June 2007
How to Cite
Bearden, C. E., van Erp, T. G.M., Thompson, P. M., Toga, A. W. and Cannon, T. D. (2007), Cortical mapping of genotype–phenotype relationships in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 519–532. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20404
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K23 MH074644-01, R01 MH52857
- Center for Computational Biology. Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: P41 RR013642
- National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: EB01651
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR019771
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG016570
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: LM05639
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS049194
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD050735
- NIH (NIH Roadmap for Medical Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!