Abnormal cortical activation during response inhibition in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 533–542, June 2007
How to Cite
Gothelf, D., Hoeft, F., Hinard, C., Hallmayer, J. F., Van Dover Stoecker, J., Antonarakis, S. E., Morris, M. A. and Reiss, A. L. (2007), Abnormal cortical activation during response inhibition in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 533–542. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20405
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD31715, MH50047, MH19908
- “Child Care Foundation,” Swiss National Science Foundation, European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!