Heritability of brain volume, surface area and shape: An MRI study in an extended pedigree of baboons
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Genomic Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 576–583, June 2007
How to Cite
Rogers, J., Kochunov, P., Lancaster, J., Shelledy, W., Glahn, D., Blangero, J. and Fox, P. (2007), Heritability of brain volume, surface area and shape: An MRI study in an extended pedigree of baboons. Hum. Brain Mapp., 28: 576–583. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20407
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- Southwest National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: NIH P51-RR013986
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37MH059490, R01MH078111
- SBC Foundation
- Dept. of Comparative Medicine
- Southwest Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!