Enhanced amygdala and medial prefrontal activation during nonconscious processing of fear in posttraumatic stress disorder: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 517–523, May 2008
How to Cite
Bryant, R. A., Kemp, A. H., Felmingham, K. L., Liddell, B., Olivieri, G., Peduto, A., Gordon, E. and Williams, L. M. (2008), Enhanced amygdala and medial prefrontal activation during nonconscious processing of fear in posttraumatic stress disorder: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 517–523. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20415
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
- NHMRC Program. Grant Number: 300304
- Australian Research Council Linkage Grant. Grant Number: LP0212048
- NHMRC Peter Doherty Fellowship. Grant Number: 358770
- NHMRC Australian Clinical Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 1040926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!