Material has been reviewed by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. There is no objection to its presentation and/or publication. The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the author, and are not to be construed as official, or as reflecting true views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Low frequency BOLD fluctuations during resting wakefulness and light sleep: A simultaneous EEG-fMRI study †
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 671–682, June 2008
How to Cite
Horovitz, S. G., Fukunaga, M., de Zwart, J. A., van Gelderen, P., Fulton, S. C., Balkin, T. J. and Duyn, J. H. (2008), Low frequency BOLD fluctuations during resting wakefulness and light sleep: A simultaneous EEG-fMRI study . Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 671–682. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20428
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2006
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) Intramural Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!