fMRI reveals that non-local processing in ventral retinotopic cortex underlies perceptual grouping by temporal synchrony
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 651–661, June 2008
How to Cite
Caplovitz, G. P., Barroso, D. J., Hsieh, P.-J. and Tse, P. U. (2008), fMRI reveals that non-local processing in ventral retinotopic cortex underlies perceptual grouping by temporal synchrony. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 651–661. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20429
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R03 MH0609660-01, F31 EY016386
- NSF. Grant Number: 2005031192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!