Are numbers special? Comparing the generation of verbal materials from ordered categories (months) to numbers and other categories (animals) in an fMRI study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 894–909, August 2008
How to Cite
Ischebeck, A., Heim, S., Siedentopf, C., Zamarian, L., Schocke, M., Kremser, C., Egger, K., Strenge, H., Scheperjans, F. and Delazer, M. (2008), Are numbers special? Comparing the generation of verbal materials from ordered categories (months) to numbers and other categories (animals) in an fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 894–909. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20433
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2006
- European Community. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003-504927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!