Partner-matching for the automated identification of reproducible ICA components from fMRI datasets: Algorithm and validation
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 875–893, August 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Z. and Peterson, B. S. (2008), Partner-matching for the automated identification of reproducible ICA components from fMRI datasets: Algorithm and validation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 875–893. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20434
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2006
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MHK02-74677, 2T32 MH16434, MH36197, MH068318
- National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders (NARSAD)
- Columbia University (Suzanne Crosby Murphy Endowment)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!