Region-of-interest-based analysis with application of cortical thickness variation of left planum temporale in schizophrenia and psychotic bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 973–985, August 2008
How to Cite
Qiu, A., Vaillant, M., Barta, P., Ratnanather, J.Tilak. and Miller, M. I. (2008), Region-of-interest-based analysis with application of cortical thickness variation of left planum temporale in schizophrenia and psychotic bipolar disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 973–985. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20444
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH064838, R01 EB00975, P41 RR15241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!