Re-entrant projections modulate visual cortex in affective perception: Evidence from Granger causality analysis
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 532–540, February 2009
How to Cite
Keil, A., Sabatinelli, D., Ding, M., Lang, P. J., Ihssen, N. and Heim, S. (2009), Re-entrant projections modulate visual cortex in affective perception: Evidence from Granger causality analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 532–540. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20521
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) (Behavioral Science grant to the Center for the Study of Emotion and Attention (CSEA), University of Florida). Grant Number: P50-MH52384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!