Sex differences in brain activation to anticipated and experienced pain in the medial prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 689–698, February 2009
How to Cite
Straube, T., Schmidt, S., Weiss, T., Mentzel, H.-J. and Miltner, W. H.R. (2009), Sex differences in brain activation to anticipated and experienced pain in the medial prefrontal cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 689–698. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20536
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!