Persistent default-mode network connectivity during light sedation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Endogenous Brain Oscillations and Networks in Functional MRI
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 839–847, July 2008
How to Cite
Greicius, M. D., Kiviniemi, V., Tervonen, O., Vainionpää, V., Alahuhta, S., Reiss, A. L. and Menon, V. (2008), Persistent default-mode network connectivity during light sedation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 839–847. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20537
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS048302, HD47520, HD31715
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: NIRG-04-1060
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF BCS-0449927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!