The first and the second author contributed equally to this work.
The creative brain: Investigation of brain activity during creative problem solving by means of EEG and FMRI
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 734–748, March 2009
How to Cite
Fink, A., Grabner, R. H., Benedek, M., Reishofer, G., Hauswirth, V., Fally, M., Neuper, C., Ebner, F. and Neubauer, A. C. (2009), The creative brain: Investigation of brain activity during creative problem solving by means of EEG and FMRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 734–748. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20538
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- University of Graz
- European Recovery Program [ERP) Fund [Research project Neurovation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!