Dynamic neural responses to cue-reactivity paradigms in heroin-dependent users: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 766–775, March 2009
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Xie, J., Shao, Y.-C., Xie, C.-M., Fu, L.-P., Li, D.-J., Fan, M., Ma, L. and Li, S.-J. (2009), Dynamic neural responses to cue-reactivity paradigms in heroin-dependent users: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 766–775. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20542
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2003CB51540
- The National Institute of Health-National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant. Grant Number: DA10214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!